Who doesn’t love to eat Mangoes? People all around the globe are Mango lovers. The sweetness of the Mango brings happiness in the summer. Have you ever tried amba sauce? If you missed it, try it once for its refreshing taste and health benefits. Due to its delicious taste, it’s gaining popularity worldwide. Amba sauce is a perfect blend of tangy, sweet and spicy flavours. So let’s know more about the health benefits.
What Is Amba Sauce?
People prepare with green mangoes, turmeric, red chilli, Fenugreek seeds, vinegar and salt. Amba sauce is Indian -Jewish recipe. Moreover, this sauce goes great with any food. Traditionally, people used to keep the Mango slices mixed with salt in a glass jar to dry in the Sun. Dried Mango slices get mixed with Spices, sugar and water. Refrigerate the sauce to maintain its freshness.
Heath Benefits Of Amba Sauce
If you analyse the sauce’s ingredients, you can guess why it is so healthy to eat. So consuming it regularly in a specific amount, you will get benefits like:
- Amba sauce has a lot of gut-friendly probiotics in it that help to good digestion and bowel movements.
- Mango is an excellent source of Magnesium and Potassium. Moreover, they have vitamins C, A and B6. Mango has fibre that helps to improve your immunity system and weight loss.
- Turmeric contains an antioxidant and medicinal solution that offers different health benefits. Regular consumption can prevent respiratory infections, digestion problems, cancer, allergies, and other disorders. Turmeric is beneficial for glowing skin and healthy hair.
- Fenugreek seeds are high in iron, help in hair growth and control hair fall. Additionally, it carries Vitamin A, B and D. People believe it is a medicinal herb because of its anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. Regular intake of Fenugreek seeds can control your cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Amba sauce boosts memory and concentration power. The right ingredients have perfect for your brain health.
Amba sauce is so flavourful that it matches every dish like chicken, eggplant, fish steak, shawarma, Tahini etc. Its unique and delicious taste makes it a perfect partner with dressing or barbecue sauce. People are crazy about this sauce for its tanginess and fruity pop. But if you fall in love with Amba sauce, you must control yourself. It is best to take only a specific amount. So buy Amba sauce if you want to taste it and make your taste bud happy.