The 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard is now using by businesses in several countries across the globe – its superfast broadband network standard for the wireless communication of high-speed data is the advantages of 4G LTE, and it has discovered improvements to mobile working and increased innovation towards the business. 4G LTE will enable more than 24 billion connected devices and it is rising interest in and adoption of 4G LTE devices as prediction says. So, now let us see benefits of 4G Networks for Businesses that will improve efficiency and productivity along with Reliable Mobile Network Monitoring Tools, Mobile Network Drive Test Tools, Mobile Network Testing Tools and Reliable Best wireless site survey software, site survey tools for wireless networks & Wifi site survey software app in detail.
4G LTE can enable businesses to introduce products and services more quickly; improve the user experience; offers users untethered mobility to run Web-based applications on mobile devices; customers today are connected 24/7 via their wireless devices; and helps enable innovation and drive better business outcomes.
4G is a newer technology that delivers much faster speeds, 10 times faster than most 3G connections whereas 3G technology offers a maximum download rate of about 21 Megabytes per second. 4G supports more intensive mobile activity such as streaming; speeds of up to 50Mbps which means 4G technology can download videos at a much faster rate, that can go as high as 1 Gigabyte per second.
Some of the advantages include –
- Increased speed (top perceived potential organizational benefit of 4G LTE) and greater device performance are the top benefits users have experienced when comparing 4G LTE to 3G.
- 4G LTE–enabled devices provide employee mobility and the need for faster application downloads.
- 4G (greater bandwidth, improved responsiveness, and faster upload/download speeds than previous generations of wireless technologies) is best for those who want fast access to applications and content, such as business productivity tools, streaming video, and social networks.
- With a combination of device performance and mobility, A 4G LTE network provides greater flexibility, greater speeds and lower latency than Wi-Fi – enables real-time sharing of large files and streaming media, high-resolution video conferencing.
- 4G delivers upload and download speeds up to 10 times greater than a 3G network, and has much lower latency than 3G, which will enable too fast delivery of information and support for more applications in time-sensitive ways.
There are some business cases that highlight how 4G LTE helps improve worker productivity, enhances customer service and satisfaction, drives innovation, and collaboration in a variety of industries:
Technology: IT professionals who travel to customer locations must complete, update and send trouble tickets to the main office in a timely manner. With 4G LTE, technicians can communicate with home office experts and receive or update trouble tickets at dramatically increased speeds with machine-to-machine (M2M) technology with video-conferencing capabilities, but 3G technology is not sufficient for technicians as that technology are slower to respond, have fewer capabilities and can’t download large document files as quickly and efficiently.
Public safety: 4G LTE allows first responders (police, firefighters, and government agencies) to access data and live video, which will enable them to respond quickly to incidents and emergency situations on the go. Real-time video streams and data help improve situational awareness and communication.
Healthcare: EMS personnel can consult more quickly with physicians and hospital personnel when they are on the way to the hospital that will enable improve patient support in transit and better prepares emergency rooms to save the patient’s life.
4G networks have undeniably become an indispensable asset for businesses in today’s fast-paced world. The enhanced connectivity, mobility, and speed they offer result in improved efficiency and productivity across various industries. Embracing the power of 4G networks enables businesses to streamline operations, communicate effectively, and deliver exceptional customer experiences, ultimately leading to sustained growth and success in a highly competitive market. Network testing and measurement plays a great role to maintain potential of 4G network, hence comes RantCell, which is a SaaS based software that can be installed in any mobile phone device to run the test. It also provides real time test result.